Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yeux Ojos Occhi Ogen Googly Eyes


This is my take on a Hypnotic Eye Hat. I met a super Gal in Portland Oregon 2002 that makes, yeah you guessed it, Prosthetic Eyes!! Rena H is amazing to say the least and looks (no pun intended) at eye making as a Yawn Job. What? Is she nutty or what? I see Artistes Par Excellent. She's given me a bakers dozen + of the precious little googly things over the years. I'm a really lucky gal when it comes to meeting peeps I see eye to eye with.
I made the Giant Fake Mannequin Glass Eye Hat 2002 or 03, for a Millinery Supply House. I was told it got into a newspaper article but as I recall I didn't get credit for it, so I'll give credit to myself. There you go self. Here's looking at me.

2 comments:

Cristina de Prada - milliner said...

Here's looking at you!
My favorite is the green one with the felted eye lashes. I'm in love with it!... and what a great friend to have, and what a great job you've done with the eyes.

Armando y Montez said...

What can I say! I'm really overwhelmed with all your kind words. Thank You!